For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

I was skeptical at first, wary of the word demo of course, but holy damn what potential. It has sort of a megaman feel with the controls too, nicely done, and I look forward to the full release.

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks so much, I'm glad this demo is getting such a positive reception overall :)

I can't get passed the blob thing.
It's so god damn frustrating.

hentaiwriter responds:

Remember to use your charge shot and just jump over enemies; you don't have to kill everything! Thanks for the rating too :)

Unique game. It entetains you in every way possible :P

Also the game is not that hard (not sure about the player though).

5/5

I want to play the full version of this. Could you possibly get the whole game of this?

hentaiwriter responds:

We're still working on it, and the ETA for completion is about a year from now; if you'd like to support us though and get the most up to date versions, you can do so at our Patreon in the info for the game :)

It's very simple to get past the ??? room. Use Talia's Ice ability to freeze the first energy ball, jump onto the second platform and freeze the second ball before the first one thaws. If it's at the right height, you can jump from the first ball to the second and then jump and use the Fire ability to dash towards the Fragment.