Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

It's very rare that I find a H-game that makes me give a damn about the story line. This was accomplished beautifully here. The hit boxes were really on point, the platforming with the vents were a nice challenge for getting the timing of the jumps down to reach some of the data banks.

The ambient soundtrack was also a nice touch as well.

Though while on the topic of the jumps, i did notice there was a bit of response lag while trying to jump with a charged shot ready. It was kinda irritating trying to jump and hit the winged enemies when the jump key was spotty while I had a charged blast ready.

Other than that I genuinely enjoyed this and would love to see how this gets expanded upon.

hentaiwriter responds:

Glad to see you liked the storyline a lot! We'll be improving the hitboxes even more, but glad to see you were satisfied with those and the platforming too :D

The response lag might be a keyboard issue; some keyboards can't process three keys hit at once if they're specific keys, but that said, we did just put in key reconfiguration if that's the reason for the problem :) Thanks for the review and rating!