Reviews for "PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen ANIMATED!"

god kill me

why

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dude this is great! very replayable haha! When'd you make this anyway? I don't remember seeing you work on this. Congrats on the frontpage feature :D

jessejayjones responds:

Thanks! It's a dumb thing I made in a day, for celebrating 20k subs on YouTube. It was fun to work on! :)

Well I'm not a fan of this meme at all but at least the visuals weren't the worst ever. I'm not a fan of these kind of really simplistic styles personally, I don't think they're lazy or anything I just don't really appreciate them visually, but that's not really something that can be objectively criticized. One thing that really bugged me was the use of tweening and skewing, I'm not a fan of that kind of animation personally. Overall this isn't really my thing at all but it's not the most poorly-made thing ever.

jessejayjones responds:

Thank you for the honest feedback! Yeah, this was done in a day just for fun. I love how much hate and love it's getting, hahaha. Thanks for checking it out! :)

Shame on you humanity!SHAME ON YOU!