Reviews for "Mega Museum"

Not sure what folks are pissing and moaning about... everything is working fine for me. Maybe they should update their browsers (I am able to scroll, visit China, and basically play the game as intended via Firefox)

JmPrsh153 responds:

Awesome im glad at least one person can play it normally xD we have slght poblems with this web build which we will try and update (y) Thanks for playing :D

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

JmPrsh153 responds:

Are you having problems with the game? or just not enjoying it?

I have no problem scrolling with my mouse. Just hold the left button down and slide the screen like you would with your finger. The game looks very interesting, but I find it hard to read a lot of text in it, and I'm not really sure what I'm doing.

JmPrsh153 responds:

Hey thanks for playing, we are trying to sort out our font as it seems the web version has slight problems but not sure why. as for knowing what to do in the game, the tutorial should have explained things clearly but the idea is you build your museum by exploring in different countries opening up rooms for that country to showcase what you have found. I appreciate you playing it though :)

The game doesn't scroll so you can't even do anything. Purchase the permit for China, can't visit China...great concept, but if you're going to have it on here for non-mobile exposure, then you should make sure it works for non-mobile.

JmPrsh153 responds:

Hey the scroll does work but for some reason it has a huge delay when you first start playing, im not sure why and will have to look into this, but for our mobile version it works fine. Maybe its because its on a web player. I think the lag goes after a while and should work fine. Thanks for trying it out though. Yes its originally aimed for mobile but we had a lot of people say they would like to play this on their pc, so we thought this would be a great place to showcase it. Its a game that has over a year of development and updates based off peoples feedback. Sorry for the issues

This game is designed for mobile platforms like the description of the game says. I understand wanting to get your game out to the rest of the world and give it as much exposure as possible, but this has no place on Newgrounds, this isn't a mobile platform. I suggest hosting your game elsewhere so you can get positive exposure rather than the negative feedback you will get here.

JmPrsh153 responds:

Yes it was originally aimed for mobiles but that doesnt mean it cant be displayed on PC, i get what your saying. Its not really about the exposure that i want for our mobile version, that does that itself but i thought i would add in the store link for anyone who likes playing it here and would rather play it on the go instead. This game was requested by quite a lot of people as they didnt want to play mobile games and would rather play on PC. i appreciate you trying this game out though :D