Reviews for "Virtual Bong"

i liked it for some reason

And schwag isnt for rookies well it is but its also for poor people like me who cant afford kb.

I LOVE THIS!

HAHA, THIS IS SO COOL DUDE! I remember that like, one time, me and my friend were on the phone, and I was playing this, and he was like "Dude, what the fuck? Are you smoking weed!?" Lmao, it was awsome. I just love the sound that bongs make...don't we all though? And the comments and such, they're funny as shit. All in all, this game(is that what you want to call it?), is the shit.

This...is...the...best..flash...ever!

You rule dood

Nice

Amazing.. Keep it up, was quite fun me and my friends all had a shot.. takes a couple of tries to get it right...Simple, yet fun!

To Comment Below:

Choking stimulates your high and also means you got a perfect split hit.