Reviews for "Mr Coo Interactive Teaser"

Man, it looks great!

Yay! Short, but neat! I'm glad to see you're still working on Mr. Coo all these years later. I, too, am curious what the final game will be like. Any information you can share at this point?

nachotururu responds:

thanks!
it will be a fully animated point & click game. I've been slowly working on it for a few years, in my scarce free time, and managed to make around 40 minutes of gameplay. Now i'm working with a producer to find the best way to finance it, so i'm able to work on it full time. It should be around 5 hours of gameplay. I'm trying to make the script and puzzles both surreal and solid.
There's a trailer with actual gameplay footage here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/674275
For more updates, which i hope to deliver soon, there's the FB page www.facebook.com/themanypiecesofmrcoo

Animation is great. It's just there's not much to do in the game play.

Those are some pretty great walk cycles. The music is awesome too. I mean, you can't really do anything with it, but you did say it was "a little playable thing", so I guess that's okay. ;)

Oh, there's a...an ending thing. Neat.

You are a very good animator. And a good artist as well.

Great classic score as well.

I don't have a clue what the product this is a teaser for will be like. But I look forward to it.