Reviews for "Hero Agency"

Extremely fun and addictive game. The music is great and enjoyable, as are the sound effects. There is virtually nothing wrong with this game, but the only suggestions I would offer are to include a "current total hero level" somewhere and a disclosure somewhere that informs the player they will miss out on subsequent hero slots if they mismanage leveling up their agency. Also, was it intended to be able to pause individual heroes? When I pause, ALL heroes pause; however, if you happen to buy a hero while all others are paused, the new hero will work while the others still remain paused. I'm not sure if this was intended or a bug, but I just wanted to mention it.

A current total hero level would be helpful for knowing how close you are to leveling up your agency; this is more helpful near end game, though, when your heroes are of massively high levels and boosting rapidly.

Also, while I played through the game (I'm not 100% sure how it happened), I either had a KO'd hero who I didn't revive or a hero awaiting trial—I'm not sure. Because of this, when my agency leveled up, it "skipped" locked hero slots (specifically slots 4 and 5) and skipped to unlock slot 6. Because of this, I was unable to unlock a hero in all slots and subsequently get the "fill all hero slots" and "retire a hero in all slots" achievements in a single playthrough. Again, I'm not sure if this was intended or a bug, but just a heads up.

Anyway, the game is fantastic and highly enjoyable. Keep up the great work.

Chaz responds:

Thanks a lot for the review and report; I'll look into that. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

So addicting to the point that there's not much left to do anymore. Now, lemme tell you, I grew very attached to my first hero Dicky. I am so sad that he retired now. At least the good music makes up for it!

Nice distraction for a good half-hour. Overall I had an enjoyable experience with this game. It is like a mix of Cookie Clicker and Fallout Shelter. It may sound like a strange combination but it works extremely well!

Chaz responds:

Thanks!

Great game! I like how the management works, without making it too crazy.

it was fun... untill i got all heroes max... i mean... it was still a little fun but still

and plz just plz make a sequel