Reviews for "Hero Agency"

I recognize the animation style. I never knew this guy was Chaz. I thought he was someone from BomToons. Anyway, I'm not into RPGs much. This was still quite nice. Its biggest strength is probably how good the music is.

I'd probably need to see a walkthrough to get ahead. At least the layout is nice. I really do like this animation style. The colors are always nice. It's just hard for me to get started with these.

Good game overall, but unfortunately, I seem to have encountered a glitch. I have unlocked 4 heroes, with Slots 1, 2, 3, and get this- 6. So slots 4 and 5 are completely idle, and I can't hire anyone on. So I've retired 4 heroes, and now have nowhere to go.
Great concept, but there are some glitches that need to be worked out.

great game ... one of the heroes had my exact first and last name.... creepy, was it by design somehow?

Chaz responds:

That is very strange...

sweet and fun game. animation is a bit flashy and kinda gives me a headache... but overall, cute game!

A good game overall with a nice idea and gets one to think about sons of heroes that may not have cut the mustard I did a video review more in depth here. The game does what it sets out to do with some polish and finesse and that is commendable so good job on that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssxxMr_JACQ&t=8s