Reviews for "Hero Agency"

Good as one timer. Tiny yet pleasureable game. Enjoyed the graphics.

Few issues:
- Stats meaning should be included in-game. In my first game I invested a lot in skill which was a terrible mistake (I thought it is a dmg bonus)
- It's really difficult to get to the level when your hero generates profit sicne you need to spend a lot of money on potions.
- It's really difficult to say without numbers what is more valueable. I consider a cost of hero (income generating) to be 3000. How does it compare to training n proift ( to 5 level) one of my already hired heroes? I get that no-numbers games do have their charm but in situation like this this mechanics works against the player.
-Quests are so-so and one time use only.
- When does sacking make sense?
- Add self healing while not on quest to the heroes

Walkthrough:
- Invest your hero to be lv 4 on health and profit. This will make this hero generate income (against loss on potion). You can go to level 5 on health but don't do it on proift (it's easier to get it from bank mission).
- Once you have income generating hero upgrade skill so that it generates moeny faster.
- Repeat while hiring new heroes.
- With all heroes - upgrade wisdom to level 2. Use mission rewards to get to level 5
- wait for the win.

I'm glad it's idle that has end not another one of those endless.

Potion seller simulator. Dude, you made good game but not perfect.

The game IS pretty good.

I would be more invested in it if there was a way for the people you hired had a way to slowly restore their blue and red gauges over time.

Chaz responds:

The red bar is health and restored with potions, the blue bar is EXP.

PROS:
- Simple design
- Very easy to navigate/learn
- The audio and visual components mesh together well

CONS:
- Too much going on graphically; in the later part of my playthrough, I started experiencing lag from the flashing text and shaking screen.
- Felt a bit short when I finished every "task" in under half an hour
- Related to the previous point, the learning curve seemed a little steep and the difficulty went down too quickly for me

OVERALL: 7/10
In spite of its shortcomings feature-wise, this game definitely kept me occupied for a solid hour, until I unlocked every achievement. Thank you for your work and congratulations on the front page feature!

Chaz responds:

Thanks! Using the quality toggle button on the menu can eliminate lag in the latter stages of the game.

A fun little game that's intended to be played in one sitting. It looks pretty enough, though there isn't much depth. Beating the game is easy as pie as long as you remember that in a resource gathering game the most important thing is the almighty dollar. I think the "high score" board doesn't really fit this game. Finishing the game with a higher profit realistically just means "how long were you willing to sit and grind adventurers. Past a certain point, the single biggest challenge becomes paying enough attention to not let someone retire before you fire them. Even letting them die isn't a big deal once you have enough cash. Repeat ad nauseam.

Still, if you don't try to be competitive and just play the game through to it's end, its a nice game.