Reviews for "Hero Agency"

Liked it overall. Just going to list my complaints/suggestions:

Needs some quality of life improvements like mass potion purchasing.

Screen spazzes out too much when you have a bunch of heroes doing stuff. Too much shaking, flashing, and noise.

It's weird how if you're at the contract page, you click a button called "contract" to go to training. Why have the button to jump over also serve as the title for the current page? Very unintuitive.

Too short. Throw in a prestige system and a little more content. I liked it a lot and it was over too quickly.

I don't see what the difference in classes is.

It's weird that new applicants default to the training page when you select them. And then you have to jump over to the contract page to review and accept.

Btw, the high score system is a bit weird. I got all-time first by playing it *that* way, but it was odd.

Potion seller simulator. Dude, you made good game but not perfect.

The game IS pretty good.

I would be more invested in it if there was a way for the people you hired had a way to slowly restore their blue and red gauges over time.

Chaz responds:

The red bar is health and restored with potions, the blue bar is EXP.

This is a great game! My only problem is that its to short. Maybe you could add more hero slots and more town quests. I would love a sequel!

Chaz responds:

Thanks!

A fun little game that's intended to be played in one sitting. It looks pretty enough, though there isn't much depth. Beating the game is easy as pie as long as you remember that in a resource gathering game the most important thing is the almighty dollar. I think the "high score" board doesn't really fit this game. Finishing the game with a higher profit realistically just means "how long were you willing to sit and grind adventurers. Past a certain point, the single biggest challenge becomes paying enough attention to not let someone retire before you fire them. Even letting them die isn't a big deal once you have enough cash. Repeat ad nauseam.

Still, if you don't try to be competitive and just play the game through to it's end, its a nice game.