Reviews for "Hero Agency"

i like the game i just wish it was longer like being able to buy more slots or something just more of whats already good

Good game, I liked the way that it gets eazier over time. I understand why it doesn't save, but if it was a bit more complex there could be even better.

Liked it overall. Just going to list my complaints/suggestions:

Needs some quality of life improvements like mass potion purchasing.

Screen spazzes out too much when you have a bunch of heroes doing stuff. Too much shaking, flashing, and noise.

It's weird how if you're at the contract page, you click a button called "contract" to go to training. Why have the button to jump over also serve as the title for the current page? Very unintuitive.

Too short. Throw in a prestige system and a little more content. I liked it a lot and it was over too quickly.

I don't see what the difference in classes is.

It's weird that new applicants default to the training page when you select them. And then you have to jump over to the contract page to review and accept.

Btw, the high score system is a bit weird. I got all-time first by playing it *that* way, but it was odd.

This is a great game! My only problem is that its to short. Maybe you could add more hero slots and more town quests. I would love a sequel!

Chaz responds:

Thanks!

I had started this game twice without finishing it because I had other stuff to do....
But I got hooked so I went back for it and the third time was the right one I could finish it.

The only bad point is that once you understood the game mechanics you will end the game it is pretty clear.
But appart from this the graphic style is cute and works fine, the music is also pretty nice and overall the game mechanics make it worth the time.

It was a great adventure for my mercenaries and so I retire...