Reviews for "Hero Agency"

It's a fun and cute little game. I'd suggest a way to earn money on your own though. My first time playing through, I became broke and lost my adventurer. I needed to restart the game. Also, maybe a character customization for the player and the adventurers. Either way, the art is cute and game is addicting!

i like the game i just wish it was longer like being able to buy more slots or something just more of whats already good

Really enjoyed it, quick little time killer before work.

Chaz responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)

Solid Management game. I like how you have to be cautious at the start to get revenue from your heroes due to the potion costs, but when you just focus on looting and hearts at the start its fine. Sadly, when you aim to earn as much money as possible, wisdom is pretty much a negative stat. I also made some charts to track how the different stats affect your heroes for anyone who is interested.

EDIT: Tried to get first in the high scores, but got headaches at around 5 million. Wish the blinking from the adventure actions could be turned off. Considering that the game is meant to be completed though instead of pushed to high money values, i brought this upon myself.

Chaz responds:

I would actually love to see those!

quiet nice game, a bit short and complex but ok for some short time.