Good as one timer. Tiny yet pleasureable game. Enjoyed the graphics.
- Stats meaning should be included in-game. In my first game I invested a lot in skill which was a terrible mistake (I thought it is a dmg bonus)
- It's really difficult to get to the level when your hero generates profit sicne you need to spend a lot of money on potions.
- It's really difficult to say without numbers what is more valueable. I consider a cost of hero (income generating) to be 3000. How does it compare to training n proift ( to 5 level) one of my already hired heroes? I get that no-numbers games do have their charm but in situation like this this mechanics works against the player.
-Quests are so-so and one time use only.
- When does sacking make sense?
- Add self healing while not on quest to the heroes
- Invest your hero to be lv 4 on health and profit. This will make this hero generate income (against loss on potion). You can go to level 5 on health but don't do it on proift (it's easier to get it from bank mission).
- Once you have income generating hero upgrade skill so that it generates moeny faster.
- Repeat while hiring new heroes.
- With all heroes - upgrade wisdom to level 2. Use mission rewards to get to level 5
- wait for the win.
I'm glad it's idle that has end not another one of those endless.