Reviews for "Hero Agency"

This is a pretty quick game once it gets going. I enjoy the idea, but maybe if there was a way to use your training progress to a larger objective, there could be deeper and more engaging content. As it stands now, it's a really good-looking idle game. Maybe it could be more. I still enjoyed it though!

it was fun... untill i got all heroes max... i mean... it was still a little fun but still

and plz just plz make a sequel

great way to just chill and pass the time

Honestly loses out on every front, since you have to maintain a certain amount of money at all times because of the high cost of potions or hiring new heroes. It is extremely easy to just lose early because you only roll high cost heroes or a very greedy first hero during the tutorial. Try again at some point maybe, but as is it is not worth playing.

I loved most of it, but the potion requirement means I have to check back to often to play with idle style while not having enough other stuff to do to keep me buys. I spent a lot of time flicking back and forth buying potions then sitting doing nothing, maybe give a bigger inventory so more potions can be held or just make a revival potion or something if you get one killed?

Also some way to free the slot again after you honour a retired hero, and some kind of reward for getting them to retirement level would be nice.