Reviews for "Hero Agency"

So beautiful, the sound is very cool, and the menu have good graphics.

Thanks !

I liked it. And I came in top 25 out of like 300 something, not bad :D

Tips for erryone;
It costs like 40k to upgrade a hero completely, but it only costs like 2-3k to get all the stats to level 2 and then use the bonuses in town to get em maxed.

Chaz responds:

Congrats! Town upgrades; not a bad strategy if you want to play the patient game.

I LIKE THE GAME Thanks to the creator! and it has a cute graphics i like it. also the has a smooth music :) . but it is short :( but its okay, i think it needs a little improvement for that. thats it.. this is really fun game :) like it, totes.

Chaz responds:

Thanks for the kind words :)

Even though there is space to improvements, a program is never done. Always there gonna be more improvements and polishing. Specially in a game.

It is a great game. Up to this point is in a state that is fun and you enjoy while you play. Maybe the later part of the game has no challenge and is quite tedious but overall 5 stars.

Chaz responds:

Thanks for the review! :)

A little short on the idling, but damn was it a cute small game. Loved it.

Thanks!