Reviews for "Sticker-Mation"

I really didn't know what to expect, but this really blew me away! I've never seen anything like that, and I really do mean that! It's beyond amazing and original! My next favorite. :)

theo1231231 responds:

Yes! thank you my friend, really glad you liked my project, this is kinda what I was going for so Im glad you got it, glad I got through to you, makes it all worth while :)

Brilliant and creative use of stickers and actual locations. The background is interesting while not distracting from the subject. Awesome job!

theo1231231 responds:

Thanks loads for that confirmation, I cant really tell anymore what it looks like, so its good to hear someones opinion with a fresh look on it :PP

That was a wild ride, I dig it man. Props. Sound design also gave it a really crisp impact.

theo1231231 responds:

Thanks Im glad you enjoyed the experience :)

amazing and, frankly, pretty genius

how many stickers did it wind up sticking? And where in the world did you place them?

Cheeeers :3

it was around 600 frames for 25 seconds, I wish I had digitally numbered them because, printer jams and stuff, made it super annoying to number correctly.

If you'd like to know more about my project, check out this BTS video that was broadcast on my countries TV network (it has subtitles) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOq-FB2q55Q

It is the most rare and amazing thing i've seen.
5 stars.