Reviews for "Wickebine Kigyouden"

awesome

HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO FIND THIS GAME AGAIN
THIS GAME WAS MY CHILDHOOD

Super fun and in depth game! While I'll admit that there are flaws(landscape look a bit crappy, getting prompts of achievements in Chinese, plot is a bit meh, some game breaking glitches, etc.), the gameplay is well done and balanced with fun little secret bosses thrown in. Besides, this is a free game. FREE. With 14 areas to explore. With good controls. With decent graphics. With that hit of nostalgia of older games where you are put in a world to find all the nooks and crannies. The only complaint that really effected me was that npc's dialogue don't change, so it feels like your actions don't have impact. But for a fully fledged metroidvania, this is one of the best.

Edit: As of April of 2019, most of ShadowWhoWalks's metroidvania-esque games cannot be properly played on Firefox. I highly doubt it's going to be patched, but just a heads up.

This is my favorite game on Newgrounds. I always come back to play this one. It's just so damn good.

When you die in a boss battle whatever you used in the battle when you respawn from a previous save point won't be regained. :< Now I'm stuck.