Reviews for "Flatwoods"

I honestly loved the experience of this game. The story, music and art style reminded me of my days as a young child looking for adventure. The animation was surprisingly smooth and well done. I loved that each of the small objects had something different when you interacted with them. It made me eager to explore and interact with each small thing.

The only complaint I have is that the game feels very unfinished, but perhaps it's because I missed something? I did not see anywhere else I could've interacted with the environment in order to get around or through the stumps in the pathways. If the abrupt ending really is the only ending for this game currently, I encourage the creator to continue working on it! What you currently have is beautiful and nostalgic, and I would be excited to see more, even if it requires a payment in some form. I'll definitely be watching for your other projects from now on, and good luck!

Gerkinman responds:

Im glad you enjoyed it! Sounds like you missed the hatchet, explore around the map with the old tractor and you will find it. ;)

Charming and cute!

Thats what I was aiming for, I am glad you had fun with it. ^^

I've been confused with this game.. How would we know if we have collect enough that sparkle metal thing? There's nothing that explain how much pieces we need to collect?
I did get to the end though..

Gerkinman responds:

This was an issue on my part, I should have had a message at the end of the bad ending letting players know that there is 8 pieces all up in order to get the good ending. I think my logic was that I wanted the player to know just as little as Lemon as a way of making the game immersive but from a gameplay standpoint I can see how it was a mistake in retrospect.

Failed to load States.png

I'm using Chrome. Can't play.

Gerkinman responds:

Not sure whats causing that issues, im sorry it didn't run for you. :c

Lemon is so cute.

Gerkinman responds:

Lots of people seem to agree with you, ha ha.