Reviews for "Flatwoods"

Aw yeh! I got the good ending :) Such a cute game. Love the cut scenes and music. Game did go a bit laggy on the farm but only on that part :) Loved it, thanks!

Gerkinman responds:

I am really glad you had a fun time! =D

Very cute and fun point and click.One complaint though,you can stand in front of the mother and she won't notice you unless you interact with her.

Also was the old guy supposed to be a murderer?There was what looked like blood over his tractor that was stashed in the woods next to a hatchet and one of the pictures in his house was of a woman bent over a tractor.

Gerkinman responds:

I forgot I had to program the mother for that shot.

I had never thought about the old man being a murderer but that's definitely an interesting theory!

A nice short game love the animation

Cheers :)

Ah great! Now your game make me want to play Pokémon Emerald again... I was just about to fed up playing it and now it's ruined.

Gerkinman responds:

Ha ha, I have a copy of that game here, I need to play through it some time.

Can't wait for part 2!
Great work! :D

Gerkinman responds:

I don't know that there will be a part 2 but my next game will have some loose connections to this one. :)