Reviews for "PokéShots: The Mosquito"

I probably would have given this a higher rating if only because of one thing. I got mad that I didn't know who this pokemon was! Is it one of the new in Pokémon Sun And Moon? I lost count after the first 493. I appreciate how good the animation is. I wonder if there are mosquitos in the pokemon world?

Not mosquito pokemon, mosquitoes. It was weird like that. There were a few episodes that had like a normal worm and normal fish. I like how he just gets repelled at the end. You know, literally.

NCH responds:

its actually some kind of new "boss-type" units for the sun moon game. they are claimed to be not pokemon at all, but classified as "ultra-beast"

so when this guy was revealed..I just can't help wanting to animate him cause he just looks so surreal and out of place among the pokemon designs and yet is not classified as a pokemon...

Funny AND informative! Although, I have definitely been bitten through long sleeve shirts and even jeans before. Maybe mid-west mosquito's are even stronger than the one in the video! Scary...

This is awesome, please keep up the good work.

I recommend.

The animation was pretty damn great, the bit about zika prevention at the end was also pretty cool.

wery well made,funy,exciting,and educational,the soundtrack could be little beter,but only LITTLE,
in other words good job