Reviews for "Color Shapes"

Nice game dude, i liked a lot, is a bit hard to play, need look for two layout, put medals.

MrNannings responds:

Thanks. At the moment there is no official newgrounds plugin for game maker but if it's there in the future i definitely will throw in medals.

Loved it! Great game dude! Loved the design - and also the game plays really smooth, Overall - everything suits with the game - nice music and audio effects. Did you use GM? ( I also use GM! )

Nice particle effects when you move the block! (is it particles?)

MrNannings responds:

Thanks! Yeah made in GM: Studio.

To get the trail effect when moving the block I used some of the code here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gamemaker/comments/3kiror/help_making_a_trail_effect/

So no particles but that can also be a solution if you want to create something like this.

I love this. Kind of hard for me but good work. This is awesome.

GOOD JOB BOIIIII

I just LOVE games that require multiple coordination skills!
And yours is also so clean, colorful, elegant - not to mention the good music

Edit: I've noticed that, once moved, the blocks never stay still on the floor - is that intentional?