Reviews for "Color Shapes"

Every level is locked. No way to even play the game.

MrNannings responds:

The first level is not locked. If you finish the first level you unlock level 2 and 3.

I really like this!

Loved it! Great game dude! Loved the design - and also the game plays really smooth, Overall - everything suits with the game - nice music and audio effects. Did you use GM? ( I also use GM! )

Nice particle effects when you move the block! (is it particles?)

MrNannings responds:

Thanks! Yeah made in GM: Studio.

To get the trail effect when moving the block I used some of the code here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gamemaker/comments/3kiror/help_making_a_trail_effect/

So no particles but that can also be a solution if you want to create something like this.

Nice game dude, i liked a lot, is a bit hard to play, need look for two layout, put medals.

MrNannings responds:

Thanks. At the moment there is no official newgrounds plugin for game maker but if it's there in the future i definitely will throw in medals.

pretty solid, the music can get a little repetitive after a while tho

MrNannings responds:

Thanks. Yes, i did not put more songs in because that would make the game file size bigger/ longer to load.