Reviews for "Sanguine 2"

Nice graphics and music, interesting stages! The controls could be a bit better but overall a fun game.

good game but the controls are so bad that it ruined the game for me! and the moving was also not to my liking!

If those were better then 4 stars!

The controls are just awful and cannot reach the top of the tower because those skull circles keep respawning on my face everytime. The fact you don't have an invulnerability timer when receivin damage makes the much worse experience. It was fun at first, but very enraging at the end. I feel awful.

so cool man speechless lol

Fun at first, but the controls demand very exact timing which makes the game harder than it should be.