Reviews for "Sanguine 2"

Lovely game, especially with its graphics and stages! I'm rather surprised about all the negative comments concerning the controls; the ability to grab ledges and chain-shot makes the challenge in timing each movement more fun. There are some issues with attacking while in the air, though.

Unplayable. Controls RUIN the game. Skip this one.

RayBeckham responds:

Why on earth would my game be frontpaged and be carrying a decent score if the game were unplayable?

i may have enjoyed this game...
but the controls are absolute shit, even worse since its a platformer

Was really starting to enjoy it, but I have to agree with the comment below. soap shoes. just became unbearable. gave up.

One thing ruins completely this game : using soap for shoes. It's impossible to control the character's movements. [sarcasm] It may be a little problem in a platforming game... [/sarcasm]