Reviews for "Sanguine 2"

The controls are good, but the lag is a mood killer. There is something using too much resources, SO I have two hypothesis: or your code design is flawed (possibly a bad programming language choice), or you chose a terrible premade engine.

The game itself is gorgeous, but it's unlpayable. I'll favorite it so I can know what you're doing to fix it.

Great mechanics, artstyle, music, overall great game, the controls are the best part of it all, it doesn't give that stiff, robotic kind of feeling all flash games have, and stealth it's really well implemented with these. Everyone is complaining probably because they just aren't used to it

Isn't unplayable, but controls are so hard. Anyway this game is glorious, good job.

RayBeckham responds:

Thanks!

Terrible controls and movements, literally unplayable.

You should play this game with a controller if you can.