Reviews for "Sanguine 2"

This game is so bloody hard!! I only have two keys and I can't get past the bloody mountain full of guards! And why oh why do I have to keep falling down that stupid cavern after every single death!? I'm seriously going to break my S button because of this game.

RayBeckham responds:

You keep falling down the cavern because you have no souls left. Souls are the blue glowing orbs you sometimes find in levels. In World 1, there is a forest on the bottom half of the map that you can enter and will give you unlimited souls under the big tree, although you can only carry 10 max.

As for the mountain (cave?) level, humans don't see very high up, so you can try hiding above them or grabbing a ledge and slowly sliding your way down until you see an opportunity. Throwing the chain upwards and hanging from the cieling is another good way to wait from above. You could also try to throw the chain and hook a guard to pull him in from greater range than you'd normally grab them from, which might make abducting and fleeing easier.

RayBeckham (may I call you Ray?), I must say that even if your game is not a masterpiece, I should admit that, somehow, this game as actually made me think about what are the things that makes a regular game, an unforgettable one.

I must thank you, for the experience that was posible because of this work of yours, in ways that I can't understand this game was able to make me see the huge difference between something that has been done with dedication and something made to take money from others, congrats, Sanguine II is now part of my favourite indie games. I'll thank you again when I finish studying software engineering and a get to create good videogames, you know? Probably you have influenced me into the genre of games that I want to do and the mood that they'll have.

Ray. Good luck and succes.

Back at ya, buddy!

Not bad,it's a good game,I hope that you will finish all your projects!

Thank ya, sir!

This game is good, but dying, instead of feeling like something that can help me get better at the game, is annoying. Not annoying as in i want to rage over it. Annoying in a way in which dying is more of a fault of not doing something that the level design commands. When i die and it's because of the level and not slow reflexes of something like that, it doesn't help my over all skill improve but rather my skill of that particular level. To be honest, the ice level specifically seems like pretty poor level design. I read people saying this game is like Legacy of Kain and Catslevania, both of which i haven't played in a while, so maybe that may be it.

Hey this is really good, it's like a legacy of kain + Castlevania. The controls are a little difficult to get used to, but you eventually get it. I am not exactly great when I play in computers, so it is a little tough.

The music is great and so are the levels, and their scenery (I loved the level where is dark and raining). I'm still playing im trying to find the twelve key, but can't seem to find it yet.

This game is great, give it a chance. The controls are difficult, but it is cool. I give it 5 stars.