Reviews for "Sanguine 2"

I really like the game.

Like the ''Exlipse''s review. Its something missing in the game. And its the medal system.
Medal system really gives a reason to play for us. If the game doesn't have a deep story.

But it is still great. I really love playing as a vampire charcter. Also ''drinking blood'' thing.

Love the pixels! I hope you make a medal system or a sequel for this beauty

When I started to play I was wondering why such a good game received a rating below 4? But now after 10 minutes of playing I understand why, it's challenging but I don't feel like I want to beat it. Like there's something missing. Concept, character, music and art are really good, but for some reason I don't enjoy it

RayBeckham responds:

I'd love to be able to sit in and watch people play without instructing them on anything. And they could say anything to me. Games of this type are usually built by a team of people and shown to their friends and family. Aside from a few Newgrounders, this game went straight from my PC to the internet.

It feels like half of the people really like the game and the other half it just doesn't work for, and it's frustrating as I try to improve my art. I feel like if I tried to appeal to everyone, i'd just create generic crap that I wouldn't feel passionate about and, well, that doesn't work out when it takes months to years to churn out one of these games.

I don't know, bud. I wish I could have pulled through for ya. I'd like to think I could make a Sanguine 3 some day, and i've got these neat ideas in my head... but I can't help but wonder if I go through all the motions and get the whole thing finished and people are just lukewarm about it? Right now, all I have to go off of is "the concept was good, the characters and music were good, but I didn't like it and wasn't compelled to finish it". I don't know, maybe I should be doing something else.

This game is great. Love the game play features.

i beat the first world, i should kill 2 monsters an read a letter

I enjoyed this a lot. The chain I found took me some time to get used to, but even with how powerful the character is the enemies still are challenging which is good. I had a fair bit of fun with it and the audio was well done so good job overall. I also did a video of this game here if you have a moment you can take a look if anything but laugh because there were moments of me being stupid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMe4rO7IvM