Reviews for "Sanguine 2"

Nice blood-spilling carnage... oops, it's a game hahaha!

The mechanics seem dodgy at times and I feel like it could use a dodging ability. The keyboard layout is a little off too. Other than that it seems good

RayBeckham responds:

You can duck to sometimes dodge projectiles, but you can't just hold it down or enemies will compensate for it. A dodge ability would be neat, but, most of Eleanor's code I haven't modified for like a year+ ... i'd be terrified to try and add that, plus rebalancing the entire game.

Thanks for the review.

It took several years and the sequel to Sanguine is finally open to the world. As a fan of first part, I'm delighted. The game improves on all aspects while keeping original aesthetic and greatly expanding the game world.
Unfortunately such jewels are very rare these days.
Keep up the good work!

I like it, but it lacks of something that guides on what to do or where to go

RayBeckham responds:

Without overhauling the game, what would you like to see?