For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sanguine 2"

I created an account just to comment on this because wow, this game is so much fun, I never thought I would have so much fun on a flash game, it is a great game I don't know if you are happy with how it turned out but goddamn this game made me happy while I played it, I really enjoyed, it's challenging but you can learn it really easily, the music fits very well, the bosses and enemies are really cool and the platforming is fun as hell, I played the first one as well and needless to say I enjoyed a lot too, but I think that this one went it's own way at least story-wise, I was hoping to see some sort of continuation.

Well anyways thank you for making this piece of work man, it really made my boring afternoon a bit brighter, I hope you are still making games and/or working on similar stuff, this Sanguine project is full of potential. Would love to see in the future a remake of the two games (maybe fuse them together?) on a platform like Steam, but it could anywhere, preferably somewhere were you could pay, making it a paid downloadable game would be awesome, but yeah amazing game, keep on rocking.

I rather liked the story but the game was a bit hard.

Mano melhor jogo cara

RayBeckham responds:

Obrigado!

Happy 3rd Anniversary of Sanguine!

this game is one of the best platformers, not easy and not hard , and have interesting mechanics