Reviews for "Save Da Hyrule!"

Animation and visuals were great. The voice acting was as good as it could be for this type of video I feel.
The humor isn't for me, though. I personally feel the whole "haha, the words are pronounced wrong" jokes are getting old, but as long as it made yourselves laugh.
Great video overall!

MrChambers responds:

Yea totally, Im starting to realize that if I would have put more effort into the writing this could have been way better. But we did have fun making it at least!

I really liked the animation and where it went, but after reading the reply of the comments I downvoted some stars. I get that it can be hard to take criticism after a long animationwork, but being rude about it when it's polite is nothing that will get one far...

MrChambers responds:

Kind of missing the point of what a review is, but ok fair enough!

The animation and backgrounds were great, yes, but this definitely isn't very original. A lot of the humor seemed derived from other places (the faces, timing, shouting, ect). Not sure if you're trying to emulate something or just plain imitate but there is already a TON of animated works out there that are doing just this. I'm not dissing; Just looking for more original content on a site that used to be full of it.

This was pretty good but you were playing it way too damn easy. Taking chances is what creating is all about and this is practically textbook. Instead of relying on jokes that have been done before by several other creators maybe try and do something new? Something fresh.

MrChambers responds:

Seriously man? If your looking for more original content why did you click on the Zelda parody. You knew what you were getting into. This review is hilariously entitled, and I just don't have the time to argue all the laughably stupid claims you have made.

EDIT: This response was pretty rude and I regret it very much.

Why the fuck does everything these days just rip off the old egoraptor absurdist style...

Who's Egoraptor?