Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 16"

Your style and animation have improved, which I'm glad to see. My issue is the exclusive Patreon stuff. I know it's not something knew, but I feel it's not fair. It's okay if you pay for an "early accses", but if it's completely Patreon exclusive that's just...not cool of you, man.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Glad you like it. With the support in my Patreon I'm being able to put more time in the Project otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep doing the episodes.

loved the side quest system and addition of fishing.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it.

Great Game ,I Beat it in 54 days 100%, kinda wish there was a final battle tho

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it.

The animation is getting better though a couple of them were kinda rough (old ones)

Also noticed a grammar or sentence error of some sort in the first "milking" session. It seems implied that Bridget uses her tongue at the end.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, the texts will be reviewed again till the final version. Keep an eye on next updates.

Great game, I loved the side quest. However if you intend on interchanging side quests and easter eggs, then you'll have to step up your easter egg game. Because the previous easter eggs can't compare to this side quest. Also I noticed a that the main character and Bridget xp says the max is 100 but it goes up to 200.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like. The Max XP should be 200 instead of 100, it will be fixed in the upcoming updates, there's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.