Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 16"

Great job! I noticed that Leplanny wasn't in her night form in the scene where the protagonist meets Selene's sister in the middle of the night, was that intentional?

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man. Yes, you meet Samara in the middle of the night then you back to sleep, but when you awake is already day.

all tho I am a little disappointed that only 3 were vaginal but I guess that's what we get seeing as the last game was almost nothing but vaginal... I do hope even more people find this AMAZING series.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Glad you like it man, I intend to bring more interactions to each Pussymon in future updates, In episode 17 each Pussymon has more than one interaction. There's much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.

hey i think you should change the usual opening squads pictures we had the same poses for them for the last 8 or so episodes and a bit more shadowing could be better but other than that good game

SP3KTR3-X responds:

For now I'm priorizing bring new scenes, mechanics and Pussymon, but I'm gonna bring more scenes, poses and other things for the main characters till the final version. Keep an eye on next updates.

I can't decide what I would wish for right now, but you are on the right track, and you keep a nice mix in the animation, from something I prefer and some other stuff.

Maybe Lizardish can regain her other form for some reason if they are going to fight a bigger Villain?
I just start to want her to be stronger again, or that her attacks grows as well. I really love Lizardish, she is pretty funny, but the Easter Girl was a nice idea too.

I really hope that the net legendary he is getting, is a little clumsy self claimed Villain.(I hope I got that sentence right)

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it. In episode 17 there's 5 alternative ends, one of the alternative ends will reveal a new form of Lizardish that will be avaiable in future updates.

love the addition of the side quest
cant wait to see when its all done and one big complete game

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it. There's much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.