Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 16"

I think this might be my favorite one, I would like someone to make gifs of all the fuck scenes in every single one of the games

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it. Keep an eye on next updates.

Awesome story there! The pacing was also very good, the game never felt as if it were dragging, great job! The new designs were really cool and original too and I loved the side quest, nicely done! I really only have very minor nitpicks with this one. The additional carepoint I got from the last pussymon was pointless, no pun intended, and candies and evolution stones don't seem too useful to me in this one either. Fire element doesn't seem to work right, for me it wasn't effective against anything, ti was either normal or weak. And finally I'd love to have some upbeat music in these games. But as I said, these are minor things, the progression is clearly visible throughout this series.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man glad you like it. For now I made the last bonus this way to be useful if you still need to care a Pussymon before finish the game, but this and other mechanics will change in future updates, I still gonna add, rework and improve many things till the final version, there's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.

Lacks ingame load option. Is it possible to include it in the next version?

SP3KTR3-X responds:

The load option is working fine, try to update your flash player or if it's a problem in your browser you can download the game in my Patreon and play it in your computer.

too busy playing to cum 5 stars

Thanks for the 5.

damn its starting to get a really good story!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it.