Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 16"

Well... I've just played through episode 16, the first episode I've ever played and...
Let's go to episode 1!
I'd love to help with your patreon but my bank won't accept...

So what about 17th episode?

It's already available.

good game. was wondering if the special scene the patrons got were gonna be in the finishegame for everyone?

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, the bonus scenes will follow a side-story with Pussymon, animations and events that will be avaiable in Special Editions and in the full Special Edition.

I have to admit I'm starting to come back just as much for the story as for the sexy bits.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Glad you like it, there's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.

Another great entry ^_^ I have to say after that dream sequence I thought it was going to be a younger sister. Surprised it was the opposite. You are getting very good at this with the animations, menu layout, battle system and more. Only question I have is was it too hard to get all of them to blink? I could have sworn in one of the earlier games you had blinking with animations but I haven't seen it in a while

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it. I'm gonna make Pussymon and characters blink again in future, but I'm letting this and some other details to add in the full-beta version. There's much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.