Reviews for "Madness Throne (Demo)"

poop fuck you bitch 18+

People don't seem to understand this is a demo..So far so good, can't wait to see the finished result.

Cool game, but I do have some criticism.

First, don't use "throne" in the title, it's OK to take inspiration from other games, but having part of the other game's title in yours looks awful.

Second, The level just keeps repeating itself after the first run. Now that may be a bug that jjust happened to me, but you should look into it.

Third (and last), don't use nuclear throne's aim sight (also known as cross hair). We all know where it's from. Make your own.

Other than that, the game has a couple of things going for it. The different height levels, the industrial style, the electronic music. Keep working on it :)

GuyUngerNL responds:

It's supposed to be an obvious Madness x Nuclear Throne mashup, not a rip-off, maybe we should make that more obvious some way.
The repeating levels is because it's just a demo, will have a lot more levels!
Thanks for the feedback :)

very bood game but i have a problem with the user creations i CAN'T play them help :c

Really cool, can't wait for the additions in the future! Love the pixelated art style too.