Reviews for "Madness Throne (Demo)"

I very good game I see much potential

I love Nuclear Throne and the Madness series :D
more playable characters??
character ability? (active/passive)

this game has tons of potential!

Awesome job! I love the level editor and it's pretty easy to work with. Really looking forward to the finished version of the level editor!

Hey, this is a very cool little game you've got there. It is a bit short and unpolished, which is sort of understandable since you mentioned it's a demo, but it does have a lot of potential. It's very easy and simple to get into, and it does bring up the authentic madness combat feeling of running and gunning. It obviously lacks variety, along with some sort of progress/story to the main game, but that could be added. Many other things like menu options, achivements, an upgrade system and possibly boss fights could be added. The level editor is really nice and allows for almost endless creative possibilities from the community. I have made a small let's play of this game right here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/681560 , and I was not disappointed. Keep it and finish this game if you can.

SO MUCH POTENTIAL IN THIS GAME

Here's some ideas to better it :)

-While carrying a pistol picking up another one will make then dual wield increasing damage/shot rate? (maybe even an upgrade if you plan to add currency in the game)

-A MELEE WEAPON (I'm sure you've thought of this one)(katana, stop sign, lightsaber etc.)

-Bosses (ofc.)

-Maybe more platforming? Like jumping up blocks and stuff. (If you want to add this you'll need to make the graphics more clear because sometimes it's not clear if you're on top of something or not)

-Make it like in Metal Gear Solid games when you're in a shaft, that when you are going through a hallway with a roof that you can see through it.

-A currency system like mentioned before which you can buy ammo, weapons and upgrades with but if you're willing to go crazy maybe even cosmetic upgrades?

-More characters? (which you could buy with money and all have better skills/starting weapon) (my idea for a char: a pure melee char with insane speed)

-ragdoll physics with dead bodies? :D

-helicopter bomb dropping missions?

-first person sniper missions?

I know im really going too far with some of these ideas, but do with them as you please :)