Reviews for "Ena"

I can very well understand why other people like this song. Although I'm not too much of a fan. The melody is repetitive throughout the entire song. Of course it's a decent melody. But come on, at least add something into the mix. I like the feel of the video game style, it's not a bad song in general. I would just prefer a bit more melody and sound. So in your next track, try to focus on the melody and sound rather than adding instruments to make it more upbeat.

This song is really great. I like the video game build-up and the house drop that is really happy-tuned. This song's only flaw is the switch between genres in the song. It works in this song, but not really in this. It goes from dance, trance, dubstep and then house on repeat. Otherwise, great song. 4.5/5

Awesome song! I love every part of it, but I think the ending could be better. I like it, bug I think you can do better. Keep up the good work! :)

7.8/10 - Too much water