Reviews for "Madness Gladius"

I really wish it was just a bit longer. I enjoyed every moment of this video

you will create good content in your future.

The signature of the official: GTFO
describes his point of view precisely

I was hoping to see something like this! And it's done so well!! Amazing job man!!

I think this had real potential to win the contest this year, if you varied up the violence a little bit more. Your sense of weight and timing shows you have a lot of patience animating and sense of motion. I also dug your sense of style (the heel-up feet, rather than a flat-foot design). I would've liked to see more gladiator-influenced violence/interactions to spice up the animation a bit. Maybe the crowd would engage in the fight or more difficult sentries would pop up. I think if you make your animations more complex like that, you'll have some top-quality work.

Diotoons responds:

I kinda made this under pressure because i was already working on something else but wasn't satisfied with the result. I dropped that animation and started working on this, but i had almost no time left. If i had planned it better i would've made it longer with more fights and details and stuff because i had a lot of fun making this. Anyway i'm glad it's well recieved and thank you for your review! :D