Reviews for "Alone in the Madness (pt.02)"

Jesus f**k, I swear this is even harder than the first. Cut me some slack damn it, do you even know how much time can be wasted before finishing this? The game is awesome actually, but it could really REALLY use some improvements, like a pie chart timer (I think I mentioned this last year...) for example. The click area should be slightly expanded, I just keep bashing my mouse at moving targets because I know I hit at the color but it didn't work, fml. Come on you guys, the pro community is way smaller than newbie's and I'm just somewhere in between.

P.S. I ragequited at 4th checkpoint, my PC couldn't handle the immense amount of restarts well.

the only real problem I can see in this game is for people like me who dont have the fastest reaction time some of the areas you need to click just seem to go WAY to fast for me to click them. some sort of easy mode where the "action" areas stick around for a bit longer would be much appreciated.

That boss fight was intense. So satisfying!

The overall game is pretty fun once you get a feel for it, but respawning is too slow. It probably sounds lazy, but having to click every time you fail makes it feel a lot less fluid than if you just respawned instantly. That's part of the reason I loved the Boss Battle so much: Every failure immediately transitioned smoothly into the next attempt, which made the fight feel much more fast-paced and downright epic (Although the fact that you were a normal Grunt facing a Zombie Mag Agent is epic on its own).

The checkpoints sometimes feel a little too oddly placed. The section with the pressure plates and the laser scanner dragged on for a very long time before you got another checkpoint, while the one directly after with the locked doors I finished on my third try. If and when you make a third installment (And I hope you do), I'd suggest trying to average out the amount of clicks and amount of time each section takes so the level of difficulty feels a bit less random (Aside from Boss Battles, obviously, which should have more at stake to get the adrenaline pumping).

Overall, pretty good with some annoying bits, and I'm excited for more. 4 Stars.
-SN