Reviews for "A Night with Marcella and Arnie"

First of all, SHUT UP sielxm3d. You fucking idiot, this is a review and not some place for you to complain in your broken English over the 'genre' not 'gender' of a game. Don't like it? Why the fuck are you even here?? Fucking degenerate should go rot somewhere in your grandma's basement.

As for this game, it's not bad assuming you're a first timer in making this sort of game. Reminds me of Christie's Room since they produce similar games.

There's also a bug that grey screens everything after a few scenes, not sure if that was intentional or requires fixing. Other than that, it had a story which shows some extent of effort and I agree with tjktakbuonngu about his points.

Ok, rating, this game has a nice idea.
But:
The graphic need to improved more ( I recommend using 2D graphic since it is easier to make and somehow look nicer. )
You should add more sound and the 18+ view need to be longer because if you just left click, the 18+ view will be just like 3 secs.
3.0 stars , keep up the great work.

I dont like this gender of game.