Reviews for "The Splitting: Chapter 2"

Loved the game, I can't wait for the next chapter! Also, when you've selected something and you get the options to 'look at' or 'open' and you press pause the game freezes. The only way to get it working again is to refresh.

FireberryStudio responds:

Thank you! We fixed the problem :)

Well-made game, just like the first one. I have an theory on where the game is going. Spoiler below.

...

Did I mention spoiler?

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Theory: Mitchell got a visit from someone in the mirror world. (Righties can cross over to the real world. So far, none of them wanted to.). That rightie made a deal with Mitchell. Said rightie would kill Llehctim so that Mitchell could escape. Mitchell probably did clinically die for a minute. If Llehctim finds Mitchell, Mitchell would likely try to kill Llehctim.

I loved the first game, and love this one. More of the mirror world mecahnics and the characters background are revealed. I quite enjoy the "decay"thing and the exploit you need to explore for some puzzles.

Excellent game with an intriguing premise and story, and well implemented. There were a couple of times when I got stuck, but there always seemed to be a logical way to figure out all the puzzles.

I played the first version of this before doing this one, and this one was longer and more complex.

A few times I think I spotted some logical inconsistencies in how the mirror world works, but I can't recall them now, so it may be that the rules were explained to me afterwards.

Great stuff, can't wait for the third installment!

Nice