Reviews for "The Splitting: Chapter 2"

Nice

Excellent game with an intriguing premise and story, and well implemented. There were a couple of times when I got stuck, but there always seemed to be a logical way to figure out all the puzzles.

I played the first version of this before doing this one, and this one was longer and more complex.

A few times I think I spotted some logical inconsistencies in how the mirror world works, but I can't recall them now, so it may be that the rules were explained to me afterwards.

Great stuff, can't wait for the third installment!

Very very well done! Best game I've played in a while!
The story is intriguing, the gameplay is engaging, the puzzles are a bit hard at times, but still overall fair and doable.
I can't stress enough how well done this is!! Congratulations, really. This is an amazing job.

Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for Chapter 3! :)

Best

Game play is quite challenging in the second half of the game. I didn't know if it was because I had to travel between the real and the mirror worlds or I had been playing this chapter for too long. Thanks to the walk through, I totally forgot the way to duplicate an access card and where to visiting Jimmy's room. After talking to Stella, things had become clearer again.

I can't wait to see what will happen next.