Reviews for "The Splitting: Chapter 2"

Excellent game. Some of the puzzles were quite challenging, and I would have resorted to a walkthrough if I could have found one. I eventually figured it out though. Looking forward to Chapter 3. Keep up the great work!

This was such a great game! Sure, I got stuck a few times, but it probably was normal as the game was somewhat challenging. The music fits the game well and the style and animation is fitting as well as smooth. Honestly, the story plot is AMAZING with little flaws in it. This is certainly a very intriguing game. Can't wait for Chapter 3! Btw, how many chapters are there?

Got stuck a few times. in particular the diner and the second half of the asylum. Still love this game though.

The music fits well with the setting. The Style of animation is imo great and is smooth. The characters are interesting especially mirror Daniel, Michal and the girl who's name escapes me. I do have an issue with the sort of leader of the asylum her motivation for keeping secrets from Daniel doesn't seem realistic. I like the item cloning with the mirrors and found it interesting that messing with the mirror being affects the non mirror being. Looking forward to the third one.

Now this amazing story could easily end up as a new movie or something

The more I play, the more I'm fascinated and curious about the world you crated. The gameplay and story both great (except a few annoying parts) and I realy like the design too. Keep it up!