Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Splitting: Chapter 2"

This game is AMAZING! Atmospheric, great plot, and challenging. In fact, it is a little too challenging... I've gotten stuck in the east wing and I can't get out. I've gotten into the office and got the mirror key, but now I can't progress or leave the east wing. Someone please help. This game is very confusing, but if you are smart, you could definitely beat it.

I thought this game was wonderful and I can't wait for chapter 3! I'm captivated by the story and I'm excited to see where it goes. The only problem I had was with the music. At one point all of the different tracks had started to overlap each other. It was about where I was trying to find llehctim's asylum friends and using the mirrors to get in the other rooms, a little bit after I had gotten in to that wing. Who knows, maybe it's just my crappy laptop, but I thought I should let you know regardless. Keep up the good work!

i can't wait to see The Splitting:Chapter 3.Love it

i loved it, it wasn't your tipical maze run adventure it made you think about logical and complex puzzles in a simple and very wel presented presentation, i loved the drama, the soundtrack, the moments of silence which gave it a sense of reality and tense to a very well thought out plot.

keep it up!

Wow... I'll admit, I had to cheat a bit to get through this one, but I honestly can't wait to see what's to come after all this. This story line was amazing, and it really had me thinking. I'll be keeping an eye out for Chapter Three!