Reviews for "The Splitting: Chapter 2"

I thought this game was wonderful and I can't wait for chapter 3! I'm captivated by the story and I'm excited to see where it goes. The only problem I had was with the music. At one point all of the different tracks had started to overlap each other. It was about where I was trying to find llehctim's asylum friends and using the mirrors to get in the other rooms, a little bit after I had gotten in to that wing. Who knows, maybe it's just my crappy laptop, but I thought I should let you know regardless. Keep up the good work!

i can't wait to see The Splitting:Chapter 3.Love it

i loved it, it wasn't your tipical maze run adventure it made you think about logical and complex puzzles in a simple and very wel presented presentation, i loved the drama, the soundtrack, the moments of silence which gave it a sense of reality and tense to a very well thought out plot.

keep it up!

Wow... I'll admit, I had to cheat a bit to get through this one, but I honestly can't wait to see what's to come after all this. This story line was amazing, and it really had me thinking. I'll be keeping an eye out for Chapter Three!

Liked the alot! Reminded me mainly of Deep Sleep, which i did really like. Next chapter anytime soon? :P