Reviews for "The Splitting: Chapter 2"

There seems to be a glitch. I am in a room in the asylum with the closet and the button. I have already completed the puzzle with the books to press the button. However, I picked up the book in the original world and then closed the closet mirror in the mirror world. Although I completed the puzzle, I can't open the closet anymore. I also cannot pick up the books on the bench in the mirror world, so I am stuck.

FireberryStudio responds:

Thank you for your feedback. We were able to locate the bug and fix it.
You can now continue from where you left off. Now you can pick up one of the books on the mirror bench, and continue playing. Thanks again!

Finally after the long wait , a second part came out i played the 1st one in an other site let me tell you it was great same goes for this one (I would imagine if there was some voice acting... it would cool) , I'm a great fan of your work everything is nicely done the story the atmosphere , the pixel style just make more chapter and maybe more games like this one , totally a piece of perfection that can't be found anywhere since it's unique , i wish you luck with all your work and i hope you will actually find the time to reply this little review of mine...

FireberryStudio responds:

Thank you so much :) I'm so happy to hear it, it's really important for me and gives me the motivation to keep working on my games :) I'm really glad you liked it :)
Also, I am thinking about adding voice acting, I believe I will add it later (for future chapters and also for existing chapters).