Reviews for "Dreary Asylum"

Bugged game.

I think there is a bug; in the room with the dental chair there is no way to leave. My only option is a door with a purple key. Theres no way to go back so I am stuck. I restarted the game and the same thing happened. I ended up looking at the walkthrough and there doesnt seem to be that issue in the video.

WorldEscapeGames responds:

There is no bug at all... You only have to find the screwdriver in this room that will allow you to open the vent and find the purple key! You can clearly see those steps in our walkthrough.

Backgrounds are dark. Yet, it hadn't given me a creepy feeling.

Sound effect is okay.

Game play is alright. I almost thought I would trapped by the purple door. Then, I found a key. *phew* The yellow-green switch puzzle was a tad tricky because one may interpret the clues in two ways (i.e., top-down left-right or follow the curve from the left to the right). And why did we have to collect orbits if the cross had an effect on the hoody? I don't like pixel hunting, you know.

Good but everything is just too obvious and too easy.

WorldEscapeGames responds:

Thank you for your review of our game.

Don't listen to the last person, they obviously don't know what they are talking about. This is a great game and was created by the original Abandoned creator, Self Defiant. This game is right in line with the other games he makes, it's superb! It has so many great elements that make it totally original. Collecting orbs is his trademark. It's not his fault that other developers copy his style, names and then create cooking cutter games from them. You have mistaken those games for this. Keep up the excellent work and thank you World Escape Games for sponsoring such a great game!

WorldEscapeGames responds:

Thank you for your review and for playing! You are right, Selfdefiant is indeed the master of his domain.