Reviews for "Real American Test"

how best to describe this game: "craptastic", "shitaculer", "dumbassery," or all "answers are correct" DING! color "rainbow" got!

Munguia responds:

dont get angry Olderman, its just a game

As neospider said totally wrong...all these facts are obviously based on South America and not North America...everything neo said was correct and fyi Tango is a partner dance that originated in the 1880s along the River Plate, the natural border between Argentina and Uruguay,Which are both in South America, and soon spread to the rest of the world...so yea there's that as well..oh and Missouri IS the longest river in NORTH America...not the amazon..which is the longest in South America, so again wrong...I could go on, but I think you get the point....nice try though.

Munguia responds:

This is not a game about North America or South America, is about the whole continent America, only in USA people thinks Guatemala is a southamerican country, google about why thereĀ“s 5 rings in olypics games logo.

this little test was all false there are only 50 states in the u.s. for starters.

Munguia responds:

The phrase "51st state" can be used in a positive sense, meaning that a region or territory is so aligned, supportive, and conducive with the United States, that it is like a U.S. state. It can also be used in a pejorative sense, meaning an area or region is perceived to be under excessive USA cultural or military influence or control. if you dont know now you know

Anybody educated knows that North America and South America are 2 separate continents. Not 1! Just because they share a part of the name doesn't make it so. Puerto Rico is NOT a state, it's a territory. The only question that you have correct, that would include North America, is that it was built on immigrants. There's NO denying that. Everything else is biased. Don't get me wrong. I'm not prejudice. I accept all races. No matter the color, we are all human. However, I can't help but wonder if this is just in retaliation to Trump. This just seems like a cry for cultural acceptance than a game. Just as such, you can't change the rules to suit your own needs.
I strongly believe that you're a talented artist. However, I can't support you on this.

Munguia responds:

In 1492 Spain came to this land and named it America after Americo Vespucci, then in 1607 England came too, What you know as America or the Americas is a translate given name. Why is so hard for some USA citizens accept we got the same continent?, even if they belive they are no prejudice. Any educated person from many american countries belives what i belive, it seems like only one country in this continent belives like you do.