Reviews for "Real American Test"

Clever! Think "North, "South" or "Central" and you have it licked.

As a U.S. citizen I kind of question the 51st state one, it would be nice, but it's not one (last I heard they didn't want to be one). Though technically a state is just a country, and the U.S. is just 50 countries joined together. So as long as Puerto Rico fits the definition of a country it would technically be a state, along with any other U.S. territory that also fit.

Either way I liked the message, I've been saying the same thing for years.
I loved some of the wrong answers you used, they were funny.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play, The phrase "51st state" can be used in a positive sense, meaning that a region or territory is so aligned, supportive, and conducive with the United States, that it is like a U.S. state. It can also be used in a pejorative sense, meaning an area or region is perceived to be under excessive USA cultural or military influence or control

Cien por ciento americano pero no soy un hijo de .... ^_^

Yo tambien soy %100 americano pero no soy estadounidense

Clever.

Only complaint is that it focuses a bit too much on South America, making it actually kind of obvious. A possible good idea to fix this without compromising the idea is to give some questions related to Canada or even Iceland or Greenland (I'm not sure if those are even part of America; maybe that would make a good question too).

Munguia responds:

yes, thanks for playing, i focuses on Central, and South America along with the North America (méxico, Canada and USA), i even add from the caribbean America like Cuba or Jamaica, i made this game because of my complaint of see how obvious is for most of the USA products focuses TOO MUCH on USA is America over the rest of the continent. Lets Make America Great Again (including México, Venezuela, Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, Chile, Costa Rica, Canada, El Salvador, Guatemala, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Panama, Jamaica, Republica Dominicana, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay,Trinidad y Tobago,....not only USA like Donald Trump says).

Kinda missing the point here. What do you think the "A" in USA stands for? Americans are called Americans because they live in a country called United States of America. Just as Germans are from Germany, and Argentinians are from Argentina. The term "American" typically refers to the name of the country, not either of the continents. It could refer to the continents, but in this case it is normally "North American" or "South American."

"America" is BOTH a country and two continents.
Mexicans are North Americans.
U.S.A was founded by the native children of immigrants. No population is ever truly native.
Puerto Rico is not a U.S. state, unfortunately.
Shakira is clearly not an American Lawyer, because her hips can't lie.
WTF is Groenland?

TLDR: You are confusing the country designation "American" with the continental designation "American."

Munguia responds:

We can call Germany of Europe, or China of Asia, or Cuba of America, USA is part of America as Mexico, Canada, Haiti... Many countries call theirs selves AMERICANS, unfortunately some USA citizens dislike that, and want to change it by teaching that way, making movies, writting books,... we can use other names as Latin Americans, North Americans, Central Americans, Ibero Americans, Insular Americans, South Americans, Caribbeans Americans, West Indians Americans, Native Americans, AfroAmericans, at the end are ALL AMERICANS