Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Cat in Japan"

Overall, the puzzles were balanced and fair; the artwork was nice. The puzzle connected to the right robe was confusing though, because you can misinterpret the numbers (3-5-1-2-4-6) as positions of the dials.

bontegames responds:

I have updated the game so both logics for the dice (order from left to right or number positions of the dots) are now accepted :) Cheers!

I thought this game was fun with cute graphics. I was kind of disappointed that the cat didn't show up during the game because he's very cute :3 The puzzles weren't too tricky, but nothing too easy either. I feel like you had some creative aspects in your game, but most the game is based off of other similar games. I'd love to see more creativity.

Take all my 5's bontegames - once again you surpass what others try and spread enjoyment with your offerings. Thank you.

Excellent work, Bart. I like how you tied the puzzles into this. It was a lot like the "Escape Men" games you see on other sites, but this one was actually more sensible and less frustrating. This has more depth than your prior games, which were just find-it style. And as always, the art style is adorable. Can't wait for more!

I really enjoyed this game. It was challenging enough to keep me entertained but not too hard that I just give up. Only one problem for me, I couldn't pick up the golden four-leaf clover.

bontegames responds:

Thanks! You can't pick up the golden clover: it's a golden case and you need to find a green clover somewhere else to put into the case. Did you try banging the gong? Cheers!