Reviews for "Bacteria"

I am not able to get past the second yellow level. It seems impossible to me, even with a maximum running start, I cannot cross the gap. If there's a trick that i'm missing, enlighten me.

Munguia responds:

Run by pressing z dont stop on ramp, that´s how yellow bacteria jumps, then press up to touch the white ball with a point in it, back running over the ramp again, i hope it can help you, thanks for comment and play

Good game except for the yellow levels. Those were horrible and just generally not fun at all due to the extremely wonky way you have to fire your attack power.

Also this shouldn't be rated E. E means appropriate for everyone including the very smallest of children. "I cut the motherfucker head off" (actual quote from in-game), yet is rated E, lol.

Content-wise this is T at the very least. Language-wise it's M.

Munguia responds:

you are right, 0.2 % of the game is not suitable for kids.

The controls aren't so great in the blood levels. I had to stop about halfway through those because I felt like I was fighting with the game to do what I wanted. I kind of liked how you told the story and how there was some adventure elements. The actual game part of it was never great fun, but the story line and world building kept me interested long past when I normally would have stopped playing, so nice work there. :)

Munguia responds:

thanks for comment and play

I cant play theres just an ad

Munguia responds:

It´s not just an ad, try again

Ok, this is a very good game, but I can't find anything other than the memory card even with the hints, nor can I find where to use it. There doesn't seem to be anything else because I have interacted with everything and still can't get into the last door of the main hall or the door past my family.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play, :), check this video with all secrets on labs and medals http://munguiavideojuegos.blogspot.com/2016/09/bacteria-2-la-version-de-dr-noe.html