For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "A Sweet Typing Thrill"

i loved playing with letters and this game is great too, but the font still really aggravates my eyes

Fair enough, haha :p
Thanks for playing both games! :)

Nice job bro!

Thank you, dude!

This game, as well as its original, is so intriguing. Through text and riddles, the Noel's story is told. For each riddle, I have to rack my brains for the solution, and each riddle is clearly thought through very deeply. I thank you for such an interesting game!

However, I found it difficult at times when I was completely stuck (for example the 'Rotate' riddle). If I may, I'd like to suggest putting in an option to earn/gain a further hint to help those who are well and truly stuck, so that they won't have to resort to searching up a gameplay.

Despite, this, I still loved both games in this series! Thank you, again!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm glad to hear you like both this game, as well as the original! It's also nice that the puzzles seem thought through. You're welcome, and thank you for playing (and naturally, thank you for writing a review as well)!

I do understand that some parts can be difficult, and easy to get stuck on. Whereas I agree with your critique, and appreciate the suggestion, it would be difficult to implement that mechanic from a story perspective! Maybe with an internal monologue like... "When pondering upon what the puzzle could mean, suddenly I found an additional note under the table" thing could work, but at the same time that could seem forced. I'll think about it for the third game, which I will eventually make.

Thanks again!

This game is just as great as the previous one. I enjoyed playing this game, although I did have some difficulty in some parts. Nonetheless, this was well-crafted, and I can't wait for the next game (if it ever happens)!

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you found it challenging :D
Yeah, haha, it has certainly taken a while. That said, I've written down several puzzles already here and there, so I'm close to having collected enough material just here and there, and obv I know where the story is going. I'll need a fairly big chunk of free time to create everything else though, so it'll still take quite some time :)

Simply darling!